Sunday, February 22, 2009

Change of List

A "Recommended Reading" list has adorned my page since its formation. It consists of Andrew M. Boylan's Taliesin Meets the Vampires, Curt Purcell's The Groovy Age of Horror and Niels K. Petersen's Magia Posthuma.

I've decided to scrap this list in favour of a more generic "Blogs I Read" list. It's not that I've ceased recommending the aforementioned blogs, but I thought I'd expand the list and share the others I read, too...without going to the unnecessary effort of creating two separate lists.

Rather than provide something strictly associated with the field, I wanted to personalise it a bit, to reflect my personal taste. There's also room for the list to be expanded on, in future.

So, as of this writing, apart from the "Recommended Reading" list, I'm also including Ms. LuluBelle's Reading with a Bite and Brian Solomon's The Vault of Horror. They won't appear in order of preference, but in order of whoever has the most recent post.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Weaver said...

Hi there!

I've been doing creative web projects for a while now and am currently interested in blogger-style work.

Just thought I would offer you this vampire writing project - its fairly new but I am keen to have qualified vampirologists check it out. For one thing, its Australian and (also in its favour?), since it is new, its so far quite short to read! Hope it raises a smile....

http://vampirespottspoint.blogspot.com/

Anthony Hogg said...

Hi Sighs,

I've just added my blog's e-mail to my profile page. So, if you want to discuss your project further, feel free to contact me.

Weaver said...

OK cool - may take small while due to general busyness (I'm actually heading OS for a bit) - but thanks- I will! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

News